Admiral Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, containing preaching points at North Admiral and Scotsguard. By 1932, Scotsguard had moved to Shaunavon Pastoral Charge and the remaining points were being served from Cadillac. Around the mid-1930s, the charge joined Cadillac to form Admiral-Cadillac Pastoral Charge, including points at North Admiral and Crichton (the charge was named Cadillac Pastoral Charge by 1940). As of 1951, Admiral was listed as a preaching point in Cadillac Pastoral Charge (Shaunavon Presbytery), alongside Crichton and Sherman. By 1962, Admiral was a preaching point in Simmie Pastoral Charge (Cypress Hills Presbytery) but it had returned to Cadillac Pastoral Charge by 1963.
Admiral Pastoral Charge was re-established again January 1, 1990. It officially closed (again) February 27, 2016.