- Entidade coletiva
The School of Agriculture was first organized in 1912 as an Associate Course in Agriculture. In 1931, it was reorganized and took the form of a 2-year diploma course which was officially named the School of Agriculture in 1937. The course was designed for vocational applications, specifically to meet the needs of those intending to spend their lives engaged in farming. In 1993 the duties of the Director were taken over by the Assistant Dean of the College of Agriculture. The following have served as Director of the School: J.W.G. MacEwan (1937-1943); L.E. Kirk (1943-1947); W.B. Baker (1947-1957); A.A. Stilborn (1957-1974); J.R. Peters (1974-1994); G. Jones (1994- ).