Admiral Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, containing preaching points at North Admiral and Scotsguard. Sometime after this, the charge was closed and, by 1951, Admiral was listed as a preaching point in Cadillac Pastoral Charge (Shaunavon Presybtery), alongside Crichton and Sherman. By 1962, Admiral was a preaching point in Simmie Pastoral Charge (Cypress Hills Presbytery) and by 1964 it had returned to Cadillac Pastoral Charge (Cypress Hills Presbytery).
Admiral Pastoral Charge was re-established again January 1, 1990. It officially closed (again) February 27, 2016.