Regina Carmichael Pastoral Charge
- Corporate body
Regina Carmichael Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, containing the Carmichael United Church preaching point. The church had been originally formed (in 1925) by congregations at the former Wesley Methodist Church and Carmichael Presbyterian Church, named after a former Presbyterian Superintendent of Missions, Dr. James Carmichael. The charge closed June 30, 1995.