- Corporate body
Moose Jaw College was initially established (by the Presbyterian Synod of Saskatchewan) as a residential college for young men. The cost of the buildings was raised by public subscription and the site officially opened in September 1913, on a 45-acre site near River Park, in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. From 1925 until the early 1930s (when it closed), the principal was Rev. Angus A. Graham.