- Corporate body
Wolseley Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925. Preaching points in the charge included St. James United Church (Wolseley) and Westfield. Sometime before 1960, the charge amalgamated with Sintaluta, forming the Wolseley-Sintaluta Pastoral Charge. The name reverted back to Wolseley Pastoral Charge on June 30, 2002, when the preaching point at Sintaluta was formally closed.