Kennedy Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, part of Qu'Appelle Presbytery. Around 1926, preaching points High View, Fletwode, and Fish Lake were added to the charge. By 1951, Golden Plain, Poplar Grove, and Langbank were also included, under the re-named Kennedy-Langbank Pastoral Charge. Around the 1970s, the name changed back to Kennedy Pastoral Charge. By the early 1990s, Highview was no longer listed and, as of 1992, only Kennedy and Langbank remained in the charge.