Rocanville United Pastoral Charge
- Corporate body
Rocanville Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, part of Abernethy Presbytery and containing preaching points at Rocanville, Hillburn and Prosperity. By 1932, the charge and its points had moved to Qu'Appelle Presbytery. In the 1950s, Perth was also listed as part of the charge, alongside the original three points. Prosperity amalgamated with Rocanville in 1963 and Hillburn closed in early 1964, leaving just Rocanville in the charge. Spy Hill was added, ca.1969, and the charge was listed as Rocanville - Spy Hill by the early 1980s. On January 1, 1989, Wapella joined Rocanville and Spy Hill to form the three-point charge Rocanville - Spy Hill - Wapella Pastoral Charge. Welwyn was added in the 1990s and the name was officially changed to Rocanville United Pastoral Charge, on January 1, 1998. Wapella left the charge and formed a separate Wapella Pastoral Charge in 2006.