- Corporate body
Battleford Pastoral Charge was formed as a self-sustaining United Church charge in 1925, part of Battleford Presbytery and consisting of the Battleford appointment. By 1932, the charge contained preaching points at Battleford, Eagle Hills, and Prongua -- the latter two, along with Waines, had initially been part of Eagle Hills Mission Field in 1925. Between 1946 and 1951, Prince (formerly part of Meota Mission Field then Pastoral Charge) was also added to the charge. As of 1962, preaching points were Battleford, Denholm (formerly part of Ruddell Pastoral Charge), Eagle Hills and Prongua, then by 1967, Battleford and Denholm. In 1987, Denholm amalgamated with Battleford.