- Corporate body
- 1925–1969?, 1989–
Lemberg Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, part of Abernethy Presbytery and containing preaching points at Lemberg, Rosewood and Neudorf.
Around 1959 Abernethy Pastoral Charge and Lemberg Pastoral Charge amalgamated to form Abernethy-Lemberg Pastoral Charge (a.k.a. Lemberg-Abernethy Pastoral Charge). This was combined with Balcarres-Pheasant Forks Pastoral Charge ca.1969, to create Pheasant Creek Larger Parish. In 1989, the Parish split into Abernethy-Lemberg, Balcarres, and Duff Pastoral Charges.