- Corporate body
- 1925–ca.1930, 195?–ca.1970
Marquis Pastoral Charge was formed as a self-sustaining United Church field in 1925, part of Moose Jaw Presbytery, with appointments at Marquis and Keeler. Between 1926 and 1932, the Marquis preaching point joined Tuxford Pastoral Charge (initially called Buffalo Lake Pastoral Charge) and Keeler was not listed within the Presbytery. By 1936, Keeler had joined with Lake Valley to form Keeler Pastoral Charge.
Between 1951 and 1958, Marquis Pastoral Charge re-formed. As of 1962, preaching points included Marquis, Keeler and Tuxford. Around 1970/71, Tuxford joined Moose Jaw Minto Pastoral Charge, alongside the Minto and Boharm appointments -- the points remained together until around 1974.