Kelliher Mission Field was formed as a new United Church field in 1925, as part of Abernethy Presbytery and consisting of Kelliher, Leross, Eskdale and Eastward. In 1926, it was listed as an aid-receiving pastoral charge, with the addition of the New Haven appointment. As of 1951, Kelliher Pastoral Charge consisted of Eskdale, Garnock, Kelliher, and Lestock. By 1958, the charge was part of Yorkton Presbytery. As of 1962, preaching points included Holy Trinity (Leross), Ituna, John Wesley, Lestock, and Wishart -- by 1969, John Wesley and Lestock had left the charge. Holy Trinity (Leross) closed in 1982. Wishart closed January 1, 1992.
By the early 1990s, the Kelliher Pastoral Charge had been renamed Kelliher-Ituna Pastoral Charge. The combined charge officially closed on February 26, 2000, and the separate Kelliher Pastoral Charge and Ituna Pastoral Charge were formed (again).