- Corporate body
Flaxcombe Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, part of Kindersley Presbytery and containing preaching points at Flaxcombe, Pinkham, Hill Sixty, and Tennyson. By 1932, the charge consisted of Flaxcombe, Pinkham and Marengo (the latter having moved from Hoosier Pastoral Charge). As of 1951, the charge had joined with Alsask Pastoral Charge to form the Alsask-Flaxcombe Pastoral Charge, with preaching points at Alsask, Flaxcombe, Hoosier, and Marengo. The two charges had split and been re-established sometime in the mid-1950s. By 1962, Alsask and Flaxcombe were both part of Marengo Pastoral Charge.