- Corporate body
- 1925–ca.1960?, 1989–2000
McLean Bethel Pastoral Charge was initially created as a United Church mission field in 1925, part of Regina Presbytery. By 1926, it was listed as an aid-receiving pastoral charge, with additional points at Bethel and Davin. As of 1940, the charge only consisted of McLean, Bethel and Fairview, with Avonhurst added in 1951 or earlier. By 1962, McLean and Avonhurst were listed alongside Qu'Appelle and Edgeley, as part of Qu'Appelle Pastoral Charge.
On April 1, 1989, Edgeley and McLean formed separate pastoral charges (again). On June 30, 2000, McLean Bethel amalgamated with Balgonie Pastoral Charge to form Balgonie-McLean Pastoral Charge.