Reeks MJ-14.2 - Cash Book

Title and statement of responsibility area

Titel

Cash Book

Algemene aanduiding van het materiaal

Parallelle titel

Overige titelinformatie

Title statements of responsibility

Titel aantekeningen

Beschrijvingsniveau

Reeks

referentie code

MJ-14.2

Editie

Editie

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Datering archiefvorming

Datum(s)

  • 1960-1967 (Vervaardig)
    Vervaardig
    Quincy Ladies Aid

Fysieke beschrijving

Fysieke beschrijving

0.5 cm of textual records.

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archivistische beschrijving

Naam van de archiefvormer

(1941-1974)

Institutionele geschiedenis

The Quincy District is approximately twenty miles south of Moose Jaw on Highway #2 at what is known as Conn's Corners. The main influx of settlers took place between 1906-1910. Quincy School was built in 1909 on land donated by Nicholas Good and opened in 1910. The building was replaced in 1929. Church services were held in the school during the summer months. When the school closed in 1941, the women of the district, informally organized, became caretakers of the building. In addition to church services, dances, teas, meetings, bingos, community suppers, and Community College classes were held. In 1961 the ladies group officially organized as the Quincy Ladies Aid. They purchased the school building and had electricity installed. In 1974 when church services ceased, the function of the group as a supportive organization was no longer required and they reorganized as a community club. In 1983, the school was declared a heritage site

Geschiedenis beheer

Bereik en inhoud

This series contains a cash book documenting the expenses and receipts of the Quincy Ladies Aid from January 1, 1960 to December 13, 1967.

Aantekeningen

Materiële staat

Directe bron van verwerving

Ordening

Taal van het materiaal

Schrift van het materiaal

Plaats van originelen

Beschikbaarheid in andere opslagformaten

Restrictions on access

Termen voor gebruik, reproductie en publicatie.

Toegangen

Uploaded finding aid

Associated materials

Related materials

Aanvullingen

Location note

Box H 4

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standaard nummer

Trefwoorden

Onderwerp trefwoord

Geografische trefwoorden

Naam ontsluitingsterm

Genre access points

Beheer

Voorwaarden voor raadpleging en gebruik

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places

Related genres