Item IHM.2020.0138 - Friendly Neighbors Minute Book 1948 -1951

Original Digital object not accessible

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

Friendly Neighbors Minute Book 1948 -1951

General material designation

  • Textual record

Parallel title

Other title information

Title statements of responsibility

Title notes

Level of description

Item

Repository

Reference code

IHM.2020.0138

Edition area

Edition statement

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Dates of creation area

Date(s)

  • 1948 - 1951 (Creation)
    Creation
    Friendly Neighbors Club
    Place
    Indian Head (Sask.)

Physical description area

Physical description

1 cm of textual records

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archival description area

Name of creator

(1934-1985)

Biographical history

The Friendly Neighbors Club was a ladies' club formed in the Sunny Slope District in 1934 - originally under the name "Sunny Slope Circle"' Because members from outside the Sunny Slope District joined over the years, it was renamed the "Friendly Neighbors Club in 1946. It continued to operate in 1985. The club's activities included sending food parcels overseas during WWII, quilting, fund-raising for the hospital and the Red Cross.

Custodial history

Scope and content

A small (18 cm X 23 cm) 78-page hardcover notebook containing the meeting minutes for the Friendly Neighbors Club from 1948 to 1951.

Notes area

Physical condition

Immediate source of acquisition

Arrangement

Language of material

Script of material

Location of originals

Availability of other formats

Restrictions on access

Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

Finding aids

Associated materials

Related materials

Accruals

General note

The Friendly Neighbors Club was a ladies' club formed in the Sunny Slope District in 1934 - originally under the name "Sunny Slope Circle"' Because members from outside the Sunny Slope District joined over the years, it was renamed the "Friendly Neighbors Club in 1946. It continued to operate in 1985. The club's activities included sending food parcels overseas during WWII, quilting, fund-raising for the hospital and the Red Cross.

Location note

B5

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standard number

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Control area

Digital object (Master) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places

Related genres