The collection contains one black and white photograph of a large group of people standing outside the "Old Time Curling Club" in Melfort Saskatchewan. The photograph was taken in 1962, and was part of Ada and Joby Bedard's personal collection.
A photograph of plaque created by the Province of Saskatchewan's Department of Natural Resources, giving a brief history and timeline of the Bell Farm. The plaque is located south of the intersection of Grand Ave. and N. Railway Ave.
Series consists of records relating to and/or created by various committees, boards, camps, and other entities governed by or associated with the United Church of Canada, in Saskatchewan. Contents include minutes, reports, correspondence, plans and other documents and images pertaining to: the Committee for Christian Education (1925-1970), including Girls' Work and Children's Work Committees; Survey and Planning Committee; Settlement Committee (1924-1961); the Conference Special Committee for the Saskatchewan Golden Jubilee (1955); Committee to Study Non-Anglo-Saxons (1930-1931); Missionary and Maintenance Fund Committee (1934-1935); the Special Committee to Study the Relationship between the Christian Church and Education in Saskatchewan (1966); the Committee on Union of the United Church of Canada (1961-1973); the Conference Committee on Church Extension; Board of Home Missions (1917-1952); Lumsden Beach Camp (1908-1962); Camp Outlook (1947-1953); White Bear Religious Camp (1930-1940); the Benevolent Society of Camp McKay (1953-1983); the Prairie Christian Training Centre [later Calling Lakes Centre] (1952-1973); the Ministers' Summer School of Religion (1934-1941); Templeton Mission (1952-1953); Moose Jaw College (1914-1945); Conference Committee on Colleges and Education (1930-1931), primarily correspondence from Convenor D.S. Dix; Oliver Lodge (1949-1979); Laymembers of Saskatchewan Conference (1925-1963); the Boundaries Committee (1973); and Camp Tapawingo (1960-1980).
Looking up Boyle St. facing north. The picture was taken from in front of 808 Boyle Street. The first house on the left is 812 Boyle Street. The Lady Minto Hospital (1905) and the Nurses' Residence (1907) behind it can be seen - the buildings furthest away on the left side of the road. The fourth furthest house was built by Indian Head's first druggist, Alfred G. Orchard, in 1905 (see Indian Head Heritage Tour booklet p12).