Print preview Close

Showing 2 results

Archival description
Only top-level descriptions Melfort & District Museum Claggett family
Print preview View:

Ines Claggett collection

  • IC
  • Collection
  • [ca. 1930] - [195-]

The collection contains two scanned copies of black and white photographs owned by Ines Claggett, as well as five original black and white photographs. All photographs were originally taken between [ca. 1930] and [195-]. The photographs depict group portraits of the "Southside Circle" women's group of the Melfort United Church, young students and teachers and the Salvation Army Building, a curling team, and the former Melfort golf club house - which was originally run by Mr. and Mrs. Dick Harms.

Claggett, Ines (née Harms)

Velma Campbell collection

  • VC
  • Collection
  • [191-?]-[1994?]

This collection includes black and white photographs taken in the Melfort region. Subjects include: a threshing crew, Mr. and Mrs. Alex Downie, the town of Melfort, and Mrs. Clagett's funeral coffin. The originals date from the 1910's to the 1950's.

Campbell, Velma