Part of Howard Jackson Collection
The Canadian Pacific Railway yards as they appeared in 1910. Great development had taken place in the preceding twenty years, since the first train left Yorkton in 1891. In the picture above, left center, it will be noted that in 1910 the fair grounds were on the present site of Jubilee park, the live stock building and large tents are seen. On the right is Livingstone Street.