- FW 6
The fonds consists of records created by the Saskatchewan Synod branch of the Presbyterian W.M.S., its treasurers and members, as well as records from various Presbyterial W.M.S. groups.
Contents include: branch meeting minutes (1924-1926); treasurer’s accounts (1914-1926); membership records of Junior and Life members; annual meeting programs (1915-1925); and a collection of materials assembled by Mary S. Scott McKechnie, the first president of the [Saskatchewan] Provincial W.M.S. and of Qu’Appelle Presbytery W.M.S. The materials collected by McKechnie include: Presidential Addresses and Annual Reports of the Saskatchewan Presbyterian W.M.S. (1915-1924); history of Presbyterian W.M.S., for Diamond Jubilee (ca.1924); W.M.S. annual meeting programs (1916-1925); Qu’Appelle Presbyterial W.M.S. annual reports (1907-1926); and copies of newsletters “Echo” (Qu’Appelle) and “Progress” (from the Regina Industrial School), along with photographs of pupils at File Hills school (1925), Round Lake School (no date), and Cote Day School (no date).
The collection also includes meeting minutes from W.M.S. Presbyterial groups from Abernethy, Alameda, Prince Albert, Qu’Appelle, and Saskatoon.
Presbyterian Woman’s Missionary Society, Synod of Saskatchewan