Copy of Bylaw no.1 of the Town of Yorkton after incorporation in 1900. The appointment of a liquor inspector must have been considered highly important to head the list of bylaws to be passed. The duties and remuneration for the inspector as outlined are notable.
The pupils and teachers in the stone school in 1899. The principal was Mr. J. A. Gregory, right rear, and his assistant was Mr. J. A. M. Patrick, later be came Judge Patrick, left rear. A list of the pupils shown here may be found on another page in the album.