Yorkton St. Andrew's Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, consisting of preaching points at St. Andrew's United Church, in Yorkton, and at Orkney (previously St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church and Orkney Church). Prior to that, the area had also included a Methodist Church -- likely the one that formed the new United Church Yorkton Fourth Avenue Pastoral Charge, in 1925 until sometime before 1932. Around 1959, the additional Yorkton Rural Pastoral Charge was formed, under W.M.S. supply Evelyn Mathews (points soon included Calder, Halmok, Hampton, Otthon, Orcadia, Willowbrook) and ca.1961, Yorkton - South West Pastoral Charge was also formed, under W.E. Shank.