Fort Qu'Appelle Pastoral Charge
- Entidade coletiva
Fort Qu'Appelle Pastoral Charge was formed as a United Church charge in 1925, part of Abernethy Presbytery and consisting of preaching points at Fort Qu'Appelle (St. Andrew's United Church), Springbok and Sanitarium. As of 1932, the charge included Wideawake and was (briefly) listed as Fort Qu'Appelle - Sanitorium Pastoral Charge. As of 1936, preaching appointments had shifted to consist of Fort Qu'Appelle, Hughesvale, Fort San and Wide Awake. Lipton was added in the late 1940s and, by 1951, the charge was made up of Fort Qu'Appelle, Fort San and Springvale appointments. As of 1962, only Fort Qu'Appelle and Lipton were listed as part of the charge.