Nokomis Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, containing the preaching points at Nokomis and Richfarms. Later additions included Saline (ca.1936), and Rowanville (ca.1940). By 1946, Richfarms had moved to Lockwood Pastoral Charge and the only points listed in Nokomis Pastoral Charge were Duff, Lorlie and Nokomis. As of 1951, the points at Duff and Lorlie had moved to Pheasant Forks Pastoral Charge and Nokomis Pastoral Charge consisted of Richfarms (again) and Lockwood. By 1962, Richfarms was no longer listed in the charge.
Around 1977, Nokomis and Govan amalgamated into the new Nokomis-Govan Pastoral Charge, with points at Duval, Govan, Lockwood and Nokomis. Lockwood closed June 30, 1981, and Duval closed July 1, 2000. On January 1, 2004, the remaining Nokomis and Govan preaching points divided: Govan joined Semans-Raymore-Punnichy to created the new Crossroads Pastoral Charge; Nokomis amalgamated with Lanigan Pastoral Charge (containing Knox United Church, Lanigan), creating Lanigan-Nokomis Pastoral Charge.