Showing 7 results

Names
Moose Jaw (Sask.)

Moose Jaw College

  • SCAA-UCCS-0306
  • Corporate body
  • 1912–1931

Moose Jaw College was initially established (by the Presbyterian Synod of Saskatchewan) as a residential college for young men. The cost of the buildings was raised by public subscription and the site officially opened in September 1913, on a 45-acre site near River Park, in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. From 1925 until the early 1930s (when it closed), the principal was Rev. Angus A. Graham.

Moose Jaw Grandview Pastoral Charge

  • SCAA-UCCS-0214
  • Corporate body
  • 2001–2012

Moose Jaw Grandview Pastoral Charge was formed after the dissolution of the joint Moose Jaw Trinity-Grandview Pastoral Charge, in June 2001. The charge officially closed on June 30, 2012.

Moose Jaw Minto Pastoral Charge

  • SCAA-UCCS-0126
  • Corporate body
  • 1925–

Moose Jaw Minto Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, from what had previously been the Presbyterian Moose Jaw Minto Pastoral Charge.

Moose Jaw St. Andrew's Pastoral Charge

  • SCAA-UCCS-0128
  • Corporate body
  • 1925–

Moose Jaw St. Andrew's Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, from what had previously been the Presbyterian Moose Jaw St. Andrew's Pastoral Charge.

Moose Jaw Trinity Pastoral Charge

  • SCAA-UCCS-0169
  • Corporate body
  • 1925–ca.1960, 2001–

Moose Jaw Trinity Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, from what had previously been the Moose Jaw Wesley Methodist Circuit. Around 1960, Grandview United Church joined the charge, which was renamed Trinity-Grandview Pastoral Charge. On June 30, 2001, the joint-charge was officially dissolved and the congregations formed separate charges, including the re-formed Trinity Pastoral Charge.

Moose Jaw Zion Pastoral Charge

  • SCAA-UCCS-0170
  • Corporate body
  • 1925–

Moose Jaw Zion Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, from what had previously been the Moose Jaw Zion Methodist Circuit.