- Corporate body
- 1925–1969?, 1989–
Balcarres Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, including points at Wrights and Saltoun. By the 1960s, Wrights and Saltoun were no longer noted but points at Duff and Lorie had been incorporated, under the name Balcarres-Pheasant Forks Pastoral Charge. This was combined with Abernethy-Lemberg Pastoral Charge (a.k.a. Lemberg-Abernethy Pastoral Charge), ca.1969, to create Pheasant Creek Larger Parish. In 1989, the Parish split up into Abernethy-Lemberg, Balcarres, and Duff Pastoral Charges.