- Corporate body
Qu'Appelle Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, part of Qu'Appelle Presbytery and consisting of appointments at Qu'Appelle and Edgeley. The congregation at Qu'Appelle can be traced to Presbyterian and Methodist congregations from at least the 1880s, which joined in 1925, creating Knox United Church, in the former Presbyterian building (built ca.1907, replacing a previous 1886 building). The Methodist Qu'Appelle Circuit (formed ca.1882) had served congregations in Qu'Appelle and Edgeley, both of which also built churches, in 1883.
By 1962, Qu'Appelle Pastoral Charge points at Qu'Appelle and Edgeley had been joined by McLean and Avonhurst (formerly McLean Pastoral Charge). By 1969, Avonhurst was no longer listed in the charge. On April 1, 1989, Edgeley and McLean separated and formed their own pastoral charges. In 2018, the remaining Qu'Appelle Knox Pastoral Charge was disbanded. (The separate Edgeley Pastoral Charge continued on.)