- Corporate body
- 1925–1957, ca.1970–1972
Abbey Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925, part of Swift Current Presbytery and containing preaching points at Abbey, Shackleton and Badger Mound. Later additions included preaching points at Lancer and Roe (before 1951), Portreeve and Lemsford.
In 1957, the charge combined with Leader Pastoral Charge (including Leader, Sceptre and Prelate) to form Leader-Sceptre-Abbey Pastoral Charge. Sometime near 1970, Abbey United Church separated, forming Abbey-Trinity Pastoral Charge. Around 1972, Lancer and Portreeve joined with Abbey to become Abbey-Lancer-Portreeve Pastoral Charge.