- [ca. 1930] - [195-]
The collection contains two scanned copies of black and white photographs owned by Ines Claggett, as well as five original black and white photographs. All photographs were originally taken between [ca. 1930] and [195-]. The photographs depict group portraits of the "Southside Circle" women's group of the Melfort United Church, young students and teachers and the Salvation Army Building, a curling team, and the former Melfort golf club house - which was originally run by Mr. and Mrs. Dick Harms.
Claggett, Ines (née Harms)