Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms


Equivalent terms


Associated terms


2 Archival description results for Albums

2 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Historical Record of Prince Albert Presbytery

Bound album "The Historical Record of the Presbytery of Prince Albert", 1929. Contents include a typed history, written by J. Sheridan Bole, Chairman of the Presbytery Historical Committee, with a brief outline of the Presbyterian Mission at Prince Albert and of the Presbytery, and detailed histories of the charges within the Presbytery. The back part of the volume ("Illustrations" section) contains photographs of churches and other buildings associated with church activities, such as mission hospitals and schools. Prints are partially attached to pages, while negatives, in protective envelopes, are also loosely tucked into the volume.

Buildings and locations featured in photos include: St. Paul's Presbyterian Church, Prince Albert; home of Miss Lucy Baker; Prince Albert memorial cairn; United Church, Big River; United Church and former Methodist church, Birch Hills; former Methodist Church, United Church and manse, Davis; Deer Park Presbyterian Church; Red Deer Hill church; Old Hill Farm House, near Flett's Springs, where services were held 1891; old manse and Flett's Springs Church, between Prince Albert and Dauphin; United Church and former Methodist church, Kinistino; United Church, Leask; town of Melfort, 1895-1900; former Methodist Church, United Church, and St. James Presbyterian Church, Melfort; Northside United Church; United Church, Beatty; Nisbet School Home, opened in 1918; United Church, Naicam; church and manse, Nipawin; Ravine Bank church, Nipawin; United Church, Codette; United Church and manse, Pathlow; United Church and manse, Pleasant Valley; United Church, Pleasantdale; old and new mission houses, Round Plain reserve; United Church and manse, Ridgedale; United Church, Campbellville; Methodist and United Churches and manse, Tisdale; United Church, Shellbrook; United Church and mission house, Wakaw ; first and [later] "present" Anna Turnbull Memorial Hospital, Wakaw.

Portraits include: Dr. James Robinson, 1839-1902; Dr. G.F. MacDougall; Capt. Moore; the Nesbitt children; Rev. John McKay; Miss Lucy Baker, 1836-1909; the "Melfort Pioneers", group photo of men (names noted below), on steps of Canadian Bank of Commerce; Nisbet School Home boys (group photo); children and congregation from Round Plain Reserve.

Lillian A. Williamson fonds

  • MG 678
  • Fonds
  • 1912-1922

This fonds contains two black and white photo albums which hold ~100 photographs, of which about 30 are of U of S student life in the 1918-1920 era. The rest are of White Rock area in BC as well as one full album of photographs from travel in Europe.

Williamson, Lillian A.