- Corporate body
Cadillac Pastoral Charge was formed as a new United Church charge in 1925. Preaching points included Cadillac, Crichton, and Gouverneur. By 1932, the Gouverneur point had moved to Ponteix Pastoral Charge. In the mid-1930s, the charge joined Cadillac to form Admiral-Cadillac Pastoral Charge, including points at North Admiral and Crichton (the charge was named Cadillac Pastoral Charge by 1940). By 1946, preaching point Sherman had replaced North Admiral. As of 1962, the charge consisted of Cadillac, Crichton and Val Marie (by this time, Admiral had moved to Simmie Pastoral Charge), joined again by Admiral ca.1963. Around 1969, the charge was dissolved and the Cadillac preaching point was added to Neville-Vanguard Pastoral Charge, creating the new Neville-Vanguard-Cadillac Pastoral Charge.